Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ENCHANTING!


I just watched Disney's Enchanted at the theater pub. It was such a wonderful movie! It makes me grin just thinking about it! I loved the classic Disney animation with a slightly sarcastic (but still innocent) twist. I love the music--a bit tongue in cheek, but a classic Disney soundtrack in its own right. And I adored the actress. Her eyes really sparkled. I think she was a really real princess.


Sigh.


I think I'll get off the computer and find True Love's Kiss (=

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I took Abby to see that movie and we both really loved it. Very cute movie!

MKShelley said...

I have NO doubt that we'll be in the same state together again! I visit my sister Carol at least every other year, so I'll see you when I visit her. I'll make sure of it.

Melissa said...

LOVED it as well!!