Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter / My Dad Peed next to Donny Osmond.


Weird, but true. (Go ahead...click on the picture. I dare you. You know you want to...)


My parents went to see College Road Trip in Provo (a new slapstick family comedy with Donny costaring as an annoying family fun dad)--and Donny and his family sat behind them. After the movie, Donny Osmond peed in the urinal next to my dad. Donny said to my dad, "You meet the most interesting people in the strangest places, don't you?"


Also, I spent Easter with Hot Chicks! We went Alex's sister's house for Easter dinner (Laura and Lon). After dinner, I looked up to see Alex with a very realistic baby chick on his head.


Whoa people! It IS a real baby chick! Holy crap! I loved them. I held them and petted them and fell head over heals for them. Laura said that I could take some home and raise them until they are teenagers--and then give them back (every parent's dream!). I wasn't sure, so I passed. But I just might go pick a few up this week...

1 comment:

stef said...

hahahaha that so funny about dad.. and woa real chickies cute!!!