Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's always fun when Grandpa comes...

...and Grandma and Auntie Steffie

My parents decided Friday afternoon that they couldn't wait anymore--so they loaded up, picked up my sis, and drove all night from Utah to Oregon to come visit! It was short--but super fun!
We went to the beach Saturday...I forgot my camera, but my parents took lots of photos (which they will soon post...right??)
Then Saturday night, they bathed him and played while Alex and I went on a date. It was great! We almost felt normal again for a few hours.

I came home and Stef had fallen asleep with Edgar--so cute!
Edgar had so much fun with his auntie! He really took to her.



Goodbyes came too soon...

We'll miss you Grandma & Grandpa...hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

meg said...

What a fun surprise! I'm so glad you guys got to have a getaway. Did you have the uncontrollable urge to check the clock (feeding time), feel like your arms were strangely empty and hear a baby crying everywhere you went? (Maybe you are more normal than me.)

Jen said...

Hmmm...I think my mother and I have some of the same taste in prints. Whaddya think?