Monday, August 24, 2009

The Danita Photoshoots

Danita finally sent us our professional photos about a month ago--but it has taken me this long to get them posted! She did a FANTASTIC job with our prenatal and newborn pictures. She even went through and did some photo-editing and made some beautifully artistic photos! Here are my favorites. There are a lot. Sorry. This IS me choosing just a couple of my favorites!













(All photos by Danita Pappas. The maternity photos were taken at the Oregon State Capital at approx. 37 weeks. The new baby photos were taken in our backyard and house when Edgar was just over a week old.)

2 comments:

meg said...

These are beautiful. Edgar is precious, but I have to say my favorite is the maternity pic. That is such a beautifully meaningful image with your hands "holding" each others and your little one to come. Priceless.

MamaSue said...

I like the rockstar photo, using the lungs already!