Friday, August 7, 2009

Updates

People often ask us, "what's new?" Well, the answer is mostly: "not a whole lot!" Still, I suppose I should come up with something worth talking/writing about! Edgar gets cuter (and more hair) every day. He is showing more interest in toys. His favorite toys are soft, grabbable things: his stuffed dog, lamb, blanket, mom's shirt, etc.

He has good control of his head and neck, loves to stand, and is starting to do some good pushups.


His smile and giggles are super cute.




We went to the drive-in movies this week and he did quite well. He mostly slept (=


Hooray for finding something we can go out and do as a family without bugging everyone around us!


In other news, I have a slightly revised calling in church: I am now the 3rd councilor in the Young Woman's Presidency and over the Mia Maids class--that's 14-16 year old girls. (That means that I have now taught all 3 age groups).
Yup. That's about it for now!

1 comment:

meg said...

Look at him posing for all the pics. Jason's first words were "He looks like Lester!" Sorry Alex, it seems Case genes are slightly dominant. At least in our case they are (no pun intended.) I guess it's not really true with Ammon, but the rest of the kids tend to the Case side so far. There's always next time, right (cuz I'm sure you're already thinking about the next kid. hehheh.)