Monday, March 23, 2009

Glenn's Wedding


Glenn & Megan were married Saturday in the Portland Oregon LDS temple. It was great to spend some time with family.
Here is the dashing groom, the beautiful bride, and the parents-of-the-groom. Glenn's mom Laura is Alex's sister.
So, our new camera has a close-up picture mode. Maybe this was a little too close...


(My sweet husband's eyes. What a handsome fellow!)



I don't look gigantic in the picture. But I am! This is me at 37 1/2 weeks
My father-in-law, nephew Garrett, and Kelly--the girl that I hope will be my neice someday (=


Little Garrett was very worried that someone might think he was involved if he stood in the picture. "Not me! It wasn't me!"


My favorite picture from the recption:

"Kelly, we've come for you."
"No, No! It's not my time yet!"
"Yes Kelly...it is your destiny."

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, I can't believe your almost done being pregnant!! I know for you it has probably seemed like forever. Great pictures! I can't wait to see your little one!!