Saturday, November 24, 2007

Great Auntie Jen



Thanksgiving was wonderful...the food was excellent and the family had so much fun. My 5-year old nephew Ole (the blond-boy below) called me a few days before Thanksgiving: "Auntie Jen? Will-you-bring-your-Gameboy-with-you-when-you-come-to-my-house-so-that-you-can-battle-Mabel-in-Pokemon?"




It was so cute! (Mabel is his 7-year old sister). This is me with nephew Ole (5), niece Mabel (7), and my great-nephew Garrett (3--the one trying to figure out what the camera is doing). I adore those kids! I don't get to spend near enough time with them! Also pictured: Alex and our nephew Gavin (26)--who is Garrett's daddy--playing ping pong.


Oh...p.s. the day after Thanksgiving I went to see Mr. Magorian's Wonder Emporium with my mother-in-law and some of my nieces and nephews--it was SO cute!! I definitely recommend it!

No comments: