Monday, April 6, 2009

Preggo and Pink Trees

It was such a beautiful Spring weekend!!! It was also conference weekend--I really enjoyed the conference talks. Saturday I watched conference and did a lot of nesting / cleaning. I enjoyed some time out in the sun with my neighbor Katie. It was really wonderful.

Our friend Danita stayed Saturday night and watched conference with us Sunday. After conference, we went to the State Capital where lots of people were enjoying the blossoming cherry trees, the sun, and the kids were enjoying the water fountain. It was a perfect day.

Danita is also a photographer and did some preggo pictures for us. She took some with my digital, so I have a few to share right away (=


4 comments:

Candice said...

Alex looks like he needs to be skipping in that first picture. I expect skipping!!!

Those trees are beautiful!!!

Andrea said...

Love the pictures!

Liz Woolf said...

Those pictures are so great. I wish someone had mentioned the idea to me of pregnancy pictures with either of mine. That's okay, there's always next time.

meg said...

Aww - the little heart with your hands - that's so precious. You look radiant. We can't wait.