Sunday, April 26, 2009

Daddy Love

My husband is the cutest daddy ever. Last night, I heard a laugh sandwiched between two snores. I looked over to see Alex grinning in his sleep. After the next deep sleep breath, he laughed again! "What?" I whispered. And in his sleep he replied, "he's just so cute!"

Now, I'm pretty sure he was talking about Edgar. There was this incident with Apples to Apples where he tried to argue that...was it Tom Selleck?...was irresistible...but I'm going with the theory that his enamored laugh was all about the baby.

So, last Thursday we took baby Edge on his first outing to Daddy's work. Turns out it was take your kid to work day! At 10 days old, Edge is getting an early start (= Everyone loved him...and he slept through the whole thing!

4 comments:

Becky said...

So hilarious, Jen! AND very cute. :) You called him baby Edge! Is it sticking? I love it!

Brittons of Provo said...

Congratulations! So cute! I love the baby pics, he really does look like his daddy...I'm sure it's the hair. :) I saw that you used a midwife...where did you have him? At a hospital, birth center, or at home?

Anonymous said...

For the record, it was Morgan Freeman who is irresistible.

-Alex

Michael B said...

Your baby has more hair than my 2-year-old!!