Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ugh.

Ugh. (Perhaps I overuse that word). As I am preparing an Articles of Faith scavenger hunt for our FIGS (Faith in God) activity, an important realization came to me:

Our meeting starts in 25 minutes, and I am the only one who knows about it.

Whoops. I suppose it stems from some combination of missing a week at church (for general conference), being sick last week, and being irresponsible in general. I called no one. I sent out no reminders.

Actually, now that I see it in print--it's actually pretty funny! I was feeling horrible moments ago, but--seriously--how funny would it have been if I went to the meeting and I was the only one there!

Ugh!

Well...I'll be well prepared for next week's activity!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is hilarious. I always thought that would be a fun calling. I bet you are so good with them!!!