Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Alex's Manifesto

Hello. This is Alex, Jen's husband speaking.

I don't have my own blog because I don't ever have anything to say to the world. Ever.

Okay, well here are two things that have been on my mind for a while that I think people need to hear:


1. Reduced Fat Peanut butter = Peanut Butter + Awesome.
The Reduced Fat peanut butter takes real peanut butter, removes 1/3 of the fat, and replaces it with high fructose corn syrup a.k.a. "the nectar of aphrodite". Seriously, it's awesome.

2. Off-brand tuna fish is WAY better than name-brand
Yeah. Better quality meat-- it resembles real fish as opposed to fish smoothie. Buy two cans and open them up if you don't believe me.

That is all.

4 comments:

stef said...

hahaha good to know

Candice said...

Clearly one contains 50% more dolphin.

Juliekins said...

next time you are in town you can have my nine jars of reduced fat PB because Josh doesn't like eating "candy sandwiches"

Jen said...

"Candy Sandwiches?"

Oh, Julie... sign me up!!!


mmm... I think I'll have peanut butter and jelly beans!!!!!


[alex/not jen]