Wednesday, October 14, 2009

6 Months of Cuteness; 1 Year of Floodlessness

October 13 marks Edgar's 6 month birthday, and our 1 year anniversary of The Great Flood.

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old! He is definitely out of the newborn stage...it makes me a little bit sad...

We celebrated with Edgar's first taste of food other than mamma's milk (as far as we know...we do have some sneaky Grandmas and Aunties).

(Ummmm...whatcha doin' Mom and Dad? And why are you grinning at me??)
He seemed to enjoy the mashed banana! I fed him a couple bites with my finger, and then put it on his tray and let him explore. It was great messy fun!

Here Edgar has refined his signature "Wizard Move" that he began 2 months ago. It's pretty impressive (=
This baby plays hard all day. He is a little ball of energy--he goes and goes until he collapses at naptime or bedtime. He's not even crawling yet--but he sure manages to be moving all of the time!
The other day we were watching some Vintage Sesame Street on YouTube (a favorite evening past time), when Edgar fell asleep on dad's lap in front of the computer! Poor little guy was wiped out!
I love this Kiddo!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the fact that you can share those precious "firsts" with a cousin like me who lives so far away. I also love the zonked out picture!!!

meg said...

The wizard move is awesome! Gandalf would be proud. So would Dumbledore.