Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yogi

I went to Yoga at my gym last night for the first time in 2 or 3 months (now that I can breathe through my nose again). I almost forgot how much I love Yoga!

I also forgot that I hate the Yoga instructor at the gym. After a great hour of strengthening, stabilizing, centering poses...she ends with the traditional relaxation.

Except it is not relaxing for me on account of her CONSTANT TALKING. Her voice is not that pleasant. Just when I find myself centered in a very powerful relaxation...she starts in her robot voice..."imagine you are by a trickling pool of wa-ter..."

shut up.

Feel-the-cool-breeze-on-your-face (shut UP.) Feel-the-sun-on-your-left-side (SHUT UP!) See-the-white-fluff-y-clouds-in-the-sky (SHUUUUUT UP!)

She totally killed my Yoga buzz.

12 comments:

David S. said...

Imagine you are float-ing in Jell-O...

David S. said...

Feel the cool breeze bathe you in breezy cool-ness...

David S. said...

Savor the scent of roses in your right nostril...

David S. said...

See the fluff-y bunn-y cavort amidst the daisies...

David S. said...

Gaze in awe-struck won-der as the u-ni-corn slides down the rain-bow...

David S. said...

Hear the laughter of besott-ed ba-bies...

David S. said...

I-ma-gine you are ly-ing on a bed of marsh-mall-ows...

stef said...

hey so i didn realize it would be this much of a pain but i changed my address to stefanieanddarin.blogspot.com

David S. said...

Imagine you are sinking into a vat of melting choc-o-late...

David S. said...

Inhale the calming smoke of patchouli incense...

David S. said...

Hear my Yanni CD playing at moderate volume...

Jen said...

David, you make me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. Now at Yoga, I'm not annoyed...I'm just trying to keep from giggling!