Thursday, June 5, 2008

Something Blue...

The Bride's Dressing Room: A space with lace and divans, mothers and sisters, flowers and petticoats. Or perhaps it is just a space to keep the frazzled bride away from the guests until she can be brought out in a manageable manner. Hmm.
In any case, it was sure fun to help my little sis into her somethings borrowed, old, and new while trying not to see her something blue!

Mother- and Grandmother-of the bride. The wedding and reception were held at The White Willow in Provo, UT. It's a gorgeous old Victorian house full of antiques. Alex actually helped them with some of their landscaping when he was serving in Provo on his mission.


Ryan and his girlfriend were pretty cute. Apparently she gave up her birthday present to be at Stef's wedding (2 tickets to the Panic at the Disco concert--her all time favorite band). He caught the garter. She caught the bouquet. But hold your horses people--they are still in high school! Give it a few years... (=


Sisters-of-the-bride and Bridesmaids to boot. I love my sisters-in-law!


Magic: running out the door through a blizzard of bubbles, only pausing for a moment to toss the bouquet before dashing into their honeymoon get-away car and speeding away.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Um...I'm stealing these. I think her wedding was gorgeous and everything went so well, I was super happy for Steffie!!!

Melissa said...

Jenny!!! You look GREAT!!! I love the pics! You all looked so beautiful!! Looking at those pictures makes me so excited to fly down next week for Katie's wedding. I'm so EXCITED!!! As I look back at my own wedding, I am so grateful for the sacrifice you made to fly out to Texas and be with me! I will never forget that. It meant so much to me at the time, but as the years have past it just means more and more. I love ya!