Saturday, June 14, 2008

Greta's Graduation

{Miss Greta Gillas}


{The Gillas Clan, their foster son Rorey, and Alex & Jen}

Last weekend (between our Utah trip and our Kalaloch camping trip), Alex and I ran down to McMinville to attend our niece Greta's graduation. It was outdoors and pretty cold (as you can tell by our big ol' coats in the pictures!)

The more graduations I attend, the more grateful I am to my parents for sitting through 3 of mine! (Or perhaps more, if you count graduating from elementary, junior high, and seminary...) Regardless, I am glad we went. Greta was gorgeous and it was great fun to play in the stands with the Gillas family.

The best part was sitting with our great-nephew Garrett and encouraging his budding photography skills. Here are some of the pictures he took all by himself:


{his mama Amy}

{his papa Gavin}



{his grandma Laura}



{self-portrait} ...this one is my favorite!

No comments: