Wednesday, December 5, 2007

and now the grading begins...

Hooray! Finals are done! I gave a Beginning Math Final exam today from 10-noon, and I took a Chemistry Final exam today from 1-3. It feels so good to be done! But-of-course I am not done. This is a new feeling for me: the elation that follows successfully completing college courses immediately followed by the realization that I now have a lot of work left to do in grading the exams. (Last spring term I had to grade exams, but I hadn't been taking exams as well).

It was really tough to finish that Chemistry final and then have to go back for 2 more hours of work that day. Yuk!

Oh...p.s....recording is going very well. We are having a blast--and we have another session tonight!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You already have your B.S. degree right? Are you continuing on to get a Masters? As much as I miss school, I do not miss cramming for exams!! It is so stressful.