Monday, December 10, 2007

The Official Start of my Holiday!

And suddenly...Jen is a pleasent person to be around! As of 2:35 am Monday morning, final grades are in the system and I am free from my job until Januray 7, 2008! Wahoo!

Alex is wonderful to put up with the mood-swings of a girl who is overworked in the higher-education field. I work-work-work and stress-stress-stress during the term...but as soon as the term is over..........ahhhhhhh..............life is wonderfully pleasent again. I'm not sure that this is a healthy way to live, but I do love the idea of having a month off of work during the Holiday Season.

Boy, I'm sleepy. I have designated Monday Official Sleeping In Day!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'd like to have an Official Sleeping In Day!! Sounds like a great holiday. I wish my kids would observe it! They seem to think that as soon as 6:30 rolls around it is time to get up and have breakfast. I'm so glad that the semester is over for you. Are ya'll going home for Christmas?

Jen said...

Yup...we are going to Utah from the 19th (Alex's Birthday) to the 27th. Horray!

We're especially excited because Peter just got engaged and we want to get to know this girl (Tayva) better before February when they get hitched!

Andrea said...

Congrats on your holiday! I hope you have lots of time to relax and enjoy it.