Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I'm sorry that I scream at you so much. It's just that I don't always know how to tell you that I really love you. Here are some things that I love:

I love to listen to you play your guitar. Also, I love singing songs with you.

I love to visit you at work and let your co-workers go ga-ga over me. I'm glad you are proud of my cuteness and my nice hair.

I LOVE it when we read books together.
Sometimes I look at the book, but mostly I like to stare into your face and watch how it works. You have nice hair to.



I also love to lay and cuddle with you. I'm sorry if sometimes I am too tired or hungry to be nice when you want to cuddle. But, I am glad that you are my daddy. I picked you because I knew that we would have SO much fun together.
Love,
Edgar

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ohhhh...that was so sweet!!! Those pictures are precious. You are such a great mommy. I wish I could see you, Alex, and little Edgar when we go to Utah. It has been WAY too long!!! I'm so thankful for the blogging world so that I can keep up with you and your family!!! Love ya.