Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Mother's Day



Weird. I'm a Mother. Mother's Day went pretty well. The three of us went to church--and Edgar slept the entire time (=


Saturday night / Sunday morning Edgar decided to scream until 5 am. Alex took the nighttime shifts (minus the feedings) and let me sleep. What a sweet husband.


These are a few sneak preview pictures from the photo shoot with Danita. We gave framed prints of the 4-panel-photo to our mom's for Mother's Day. Hopefully we can meet up with Danita soon and have more awesome photos to share.


Edgar is trying out his swing for the first time right now. It seems to be going well! He is snoozing and not fussy. Yeay!









2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

What a cute baby! He is adorable. And you should come see my blog. Geeze I have seen yours like three times. JK love ya and your baby has alot of hair.

Candice said...

How cute is that picture!!!