Thursday, May 14, 2009

1 Month









Edgar turned 1 month old yesterday!
Here are 10 things I love about this boy:
1. His Hair. It's seriously awesome. Also, it's coming in a little lighter (red??)
2. His Hands. He does the coolest poses with his hands.
3. Playing the kissing game. I kiss his mouth and he looks up with wide eyes and opens his mouth for more. Super cute!
4. His shark attack move. Actually--this also terrifies me! When he is really eager and hungry, he goes into shark attack mode: he thrashes his head side to side and chomps down on any thing in reach (usually tender and sore parts of his momma...) complete with shark bite sound effects. OUCH! But it is so darn cute it makes me laugh despite the terror.
5. His non-fussy noises--these are few and far between--but so adorable!
6. Snuggling with him when he's sleepy.
7. Waking up from napping together to find him smiling at me.
8. Dancing together while we clean up the house.
9. The way his nose moves when he eats.
10. Watching him stare up adoringly into his Daddy's face.

5 comments:

gramie v. said...

What a beautiful grandson I have. He is so alert, can't wait to snuggle him in a few weeks!

David S. said...

You should put a little fake beard on him and take a picture of him with Alex.

Has it really been a month? My sense of time is warped; it seems like it was just a week ago.

Amanda Palmer said...

Are you all done being sick?? You need to come over and hang out!! They can scream together if they like - Henry would be happy for some competition in the angry crying department, though he is definitely easing up on the screaming. Anyway, we can talk at church if we're both there, or you can call me, or email me, or text me, or send a facebook message, or write on my wall...hahaha...technology is so silly. Talk to you soon!

stef said...

I called to catch up with my sis but you didn't answer, call me sometime.

Becky said...

Wow, does he look like your side of the fam, Jen! SO cute!!!!