Thursday, September 18, 2008

Record Review--Jen is Rock Star

Kalaloch record release tonight!

Check it out! Our record got reviewed in The Portland Mercury (local newspaper)--and it was a great review! (click here)

We are super excited for our record release shows--one is tonight in Portland, and one in Salem next Friday.

Why two? Um...two sides to the record? Tonight is the release of the a-side, and next week we will release the b-side.

We were also on the Mastan Music Hour (click here)--a podcast of local Portland area music (Episode 58)

Lots of exciting stuff going on these days! (Also...it appears that we will indeed be recording a full-length album this fall. Probably a cd...more info later!)

4 comments:

Candice said...

Jen, that's so exciting!!! Congrats to you guys!

Juliekins said...

I liked the chatting on mastan music about your vinyl.
You guys are too cool!

MKShelley said...

I hate to say this, but I think our record is broken. Not like physically, but it sounds like it skips part way through and stuff. I really hope that wasn't on purpose, because then I'd feel like an awful friend, but I THINK it's broken..


You should send me a digital copy of a track or two so I can compare...

Melissa said...

How EXCITING!!! I'm so happy for you!