Thursday, January 3, 2008

Best Christmas Gifts of 2007

#1
Mom's Vintage (1926?) Grand Piano

(Yes, this is a picture of Stefanie Cheezing for the camera...but you can see a little of Mom's piano behind her...why did I not get a photo of that? Mom--you'll have to email me the picture you took)


#2

"Party in my Tummy" (from Yo Gabba Gabba) sweatshirt (Sewn by Alex! My husband sewed for the first time ever!)


("do Green Beans want to go to the party in my tummy?!")


#3

Alex's Nintendo Complete with Mario Bros. & Duck Hunt (courtesy of Ryan) and Super Mario Bros. 3 (courtesy of Goodwill).

3 comments:

stef said...

hahaha I look funny in that picture.

David S. said...

I love the sweatshirt. Tonight I invited kale to the party in my tummy.

MKShelley said...

Actually, I invited Kale to the party in David's tummy - He was just courteous enough to open the door to the party.