Saturday, October 13, 2007

Utah Pictures


Me and Alex at the Malad Gorge in Idaho. I don't know who started the tradition, but every time Danita (Pappas), Alex or I go to Utah, we always stop at Malad Gorge. I'm certain that millions of people have driven that stretch of I84, looking at the flat plateau all around them, never realizing there is a huge ravine with a violent waterfall just a few feet away. Crazy.

Shadows on a bridge--suspended 250 feet above Devil's Washbowl in Malad Gorge

Left to Right: Danita Pappas, Jada Pappas, Jen Carmichael, Alex Carmichael.




Ontario & Meggan Britton (2 days before Meggan's due date) and Alex & Jen

Having too much fun way past our bedtimes. When did we get so old?


Road Trip!

Portland to SLC--7:30 pm to 8:00 am

SLC to Portland--3:00 pm to 3:30 am

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How fun! I love the picture on the bridge!