Friday, August 27, 2010

Big Brother and Little Sister

Here she is! It was awfully clear that she is a girl, so I guess our imaginings of a house full of boys is just an imagining. But now that I have come to terms with pink, I'm really looking forward to dolls, dresses, bows, and bikes with pink and purple streamers. I am not quite ready for discussions about periods, bras, boyfriends, and all of that. Yikes. One thing at a time.
Here is a super sweet video of Edgar taking some initiative to get to know his baby sister. I LOVE it!

1 comment:

meg said...

One of the funny little things about having a girl is that you get pink dryer lint on her laundry day. When I was pregnant with Jane I told myself I would avoid buying very many pink things [it's so overdone, pshaw]. After a while, you find you don't really care. Pink kind of rocks. And for some reason, pink dryer lint just makes you smile.

I had to laugh at the girl things you said you aren't ready for. I feel the same way about the boy equivalents!

See you and your darling pregnant glow soon!