Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am SO SO thankful for my super cute boy and his emerging crazy personality (even if he does act way too much like Chris Farley).

Dressed by dad. Excuse? "He is Super Baby!" Actual reason? Forgot to snap up the onsie before putting his pants on. Oh dear.
We had a great Thanksgiving with our Gillas family. We spent the weekend at the coast in a beach house. Edgar had a fantastic time eating and playing with his cousins.
The Meal: Edgar ate his first meat (Turkey), sweet potatoes, and his new favorite food and pasttime: Cheerios.
It was a hit.
It was a crazy fun weekend with lots of late nights. I have to share this video. It is Edgar at 1 in the morning. I had laid next to him since 10:30 that night trying to get him to sleep. He just talked, laughed, and played while I fake snored. Finally, after 1 am, I decided to go out and hang with Alex and our nephews. This is a super hyper baby with an audience:

1 comment:

Juliekins said...

That was an awesome scream!