Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treating RVs

That's right, I said "trick or treating RVs." We spent Halloween camping in Yurt's on the Oregon Coast with my nephew Garrett and his girlfriend Kelly.
Edgar was fat baby Elvis. It was seriously awesome.
We did a little trick-or-treating among the RVs that were also at the campsite. We got one piece of candy from the camp host. That was it. Some hippie biking campers offered Edgar some granola, but he declined.

We stayed at the Carl G. Washburn campsite. The best part was the blooming of fungi after it rained. Here, baby Elvis and I are checking out the GIGANTIC mushroom.

Kelly and baby Elvis having so much fun.
Such a cutie!
He certainly enjoyed playing with the candy! But, as he is only 6 months old, we ate the candy for him. He ate pears and chewed sealed candy wrappers.


It did rain, but it was also fairly warm and beautiful.
Kelly made some fantastic sand drawings. Here, Edgar and I are checking out part of one drawing.

Beautiful Halloween Sunset!

Family Love.


Daddy and Edgar playing in the COLD water!


Mama and Edgar howling at the Halloween Moon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

p.s. I did not make that awesome costume. My sister-in-law Laura and my neice Amy found it!

meg said...

What a rockin' costume. The golden rickrack just so totally works. What a fun Halloween - who can say they've been RV trick or treating? And at such a young age.

Jason has also taken it upon himself to eat Janie's candy for her. I am finding candy wrappers in every garbage throughout the house! I myself am with Edge. Pears, please.

[But admittedly, I still eat the chocolate, too.]